Tuesday 1 November 2005

Blardy Fattening Morning

Mummy bought Sausage McMuffin again! I took her hashbrown though. Nonono don't look at me like this. She's got COUGH. So she's only taking her hotcake and her super disgusting coffee. She said the promotion ends tomorrow. So I went, "buy again tomorrow lo!" Yay yay yay I hope she does. Sausage McMuffin is so freakin' nice! Daddy's searching for new mattresses. Reason #1: His mattress is old and too soft for him. Reason #2 His bed below the mattress is on wheels and he always accidentally kick the wheels leaving him in pain. Reason #3: I want him to get one ^^ I think he's eyeing on Four Stars' mattresses. There's this 3in1 bed. Where there are two mattresses. One on the bed, one below the bed(roll out). And when neccessary, the mattress on the bed can be placed on the floor and the bed can also be used. Waha! 3in1! The other one's a storage bed. King/Queen sized. Those type where u can lift the lid below the mattress and see a storage right smack infront of your eyes. I want the 3in1! Mummy will be baking cake tomorrow. CHOCOLATE CAKE. Finally. After more than one year's "retirement" she's finally decided to bake some small cake. There're some conditions though. I am only allowed to use the computer for only one hour because I have to study at home and help her out with the baking. Oh whatever I'll go online at around 10pm and when she goes to sleep I'll continue using the computer till around midnight. When I was having my Sausage McMuffin, a butterfly flew in. It was HOT ORANGE AND BLACK IN FREAKIN' COLOUR. I freaked out, though, when it flew in. Only when it landed on the rack of souveniors did I continue munching on my Sausage McMuffin in fear. I'm so suddenly reminded of Samantha having a moth in her kitchen. And she switching the oven on with the kitchen light off, throwing object at the moth...I pity both the moth and Samantha. BUT MY BUTTERFLY WAS SO FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL. Anyways. Dear Aaron(I hope you're reading this), thanks for trying to use musics to distract me from my thoughts and all, telling me you have all the songs in the whole world but I'm sorry my speaker's kinda like spoilts for almost more than half a year. Do you have the soundtracks to Saturday Night by the way? =D Dear Nick, thanks for being such a wonderful Doctor, giving me a pill of Australia. I grew high on that pill of Australia and he said to be careful because I might suffer from a hangover(you know like you grow high on drinks and have a hangover the next morning). I didn't! So I'm gonna ask him for more pills of Australia so that I can take in loads of them 3 times daily from the 2nd of Jan 2006 on. Dear Ricky, thanks for understanding how I felt for the past 12-13 years as a student/failure. I've told you my past and you know it isn't a pleasant one. I hope for you to keep it a secret from Sabran and the chef. With that, I thank you and I love you. You're such a great friend. Dear Abby, I'm sorry I ignored you but I wasn't in the best of my moods. And yes I'm sorry I've got to go. The air ticket's bought, the College's chosen me, my mum's appartment's rented. We'll spend the remaining time I have left together meaningfully alrighty mate? =) farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: