Friday 11 November 2005

New Skin

Nope, your eyes ain't tricking you again. I've changed my blogskin again, with great gratitude to sarah. I liked the skins she submitted in BlogSkins so I contacted her for a special request. It took me lotsa time to show her the type of skin I'm looking for and it also took alot of time for her to finalise on this skin.



I felt really guilty, though, being fussy and all. The only thing I didn't like was the cramp space for the posts area, WHICH IS, this area. I still prefer this, anyway, because it reflects my personality better.



Annsley's gone offline. Other than the 4 hours of nap, I've been talking to her almost the whole day. That crazy girl wanting to slobber me. Dream on, you klutzy twin, haha. We're going to the same college, we both love cooking(although she the worse cook), we both love taiwan idol series, we both learn ballet(although she was pulled out of ballet before even taking the Grade 1 exam), we both learnt piano, we have same preferances on blogskins(although she didn't have much choice for hers), we do same things(klutzy stuff) AND we usually come online together. Not planned! Telepathy she says. Haha.



I was too tired today to go for a jog. Feeling so guilty already. I really need the stamina. What's the point of being a tremendously good ballerina when you don't have the stamina? It's still down to zero. I'll go on pointe more often and clear my room a little for some space to dance. I crashbam into anything when I dance in my room. Sadness, man, sadness. I can't wait to go back to class after O's althought it'll mean only one or two lessons. FOR FREE. Mrs. Skipp refused to let me pay coz I'm leaving Australia soon.



Alrighty now I think I'll have to turn in for the night. I haven't bathed and I'm seriously pooped because of the change of blogskin. It's been fun, though, seeing my webby look different and better. So...for now, farewell!



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: