Thursday 3 November 2005

Food Book Looks

My weight didn't reach it's peak yesterday! Thank God it didn't even exceed the peak. I've been eating really slowly these few days. Munching and munching and munching till I'm satisfied then I swallow it down. Hopefully that will really help in my digestion.



I've recently started ont his book called The Peppermint Pig. It's quite an interesting read. Shouldn't rant about the book here in case someone who chanced upon my blog wants to buy the book to read. No spoilers ok? Find out yourself =)



1 month 4 weeks 2 days left! Oh boy every month..nono every week, every day, every hour, every minute, every second and every millisecond, I'm close and close to Australia! Argh I just can't wait. Nothing left for me to miss in Singapore. The friends I have left are only those whom I bear to leave but will come back to visit. The only people I really can't bear to leave without ease are my parents. Daddy's old, sick, fragile. Mummy's old, klutzy, fragile. Oh God.



Lunch lunch lunch..What should I have for lunch? Maggie noodles? No I'm not in the mood for maggie noodles. Cake? Naw I had that for breakfast. There's no tomato sauce for me to whip some spaghetti. No more campbell soup. I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying. Oh wait! There's still ice-cream!!!



XD



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: