Saturday 19 November 2005

I was cursing and swearing when I sat down at that poorly put up restaurant my family was invited to. The night before popa had received a call from my uncle saying he's invited to some anniversary of some organisation. ALTHOUGH we sat at VIP seats, our fellow tablemates were all old hags with not much table manners. Furthermore, we got to sit in VIP(very idiotic pig which is me) was because their guests weren't there.



"This is shit. This is fark. Their singing sucks. The restaurant is terrible. The old hags are gross" I kept cursing and swearing until *HOLY FARKING COW* a cutie came in! I was like...HUGE CHANGE! HUGE CHANGE! HUGE CHANGE IN EMOTION!!!!!



Half the time I was staring at him. And when his head turned to face my direction(I was sitting near the stage so stop calling me egoistic) I turned away in shyness. ANYWAY, guess what? He's from NT-farking-U year TWO. Or three. In other words he's about 22 or 23. Not too old la. Acceptable x) That's not the point anyway. He got the scholarship! When he went on stage, moma looked at me and went, "very cute hor?"



HOLY FARKING COW GOD ALLAH BUDDHA JESUS CHRIST EVERYTHING! EVEN MOMA THINKS HE'S CUTE! SHE MUST BE KIDDING ME!!!!! When they had the toasting ceremony, the guy walked in from the toilet with a screwed up face(coz of the volume of the speaker) and I laughed and he smiled at me. Boy, was I lucky.



Popa wasn't on my side, though(although he doesn't know I'm eyeing on that guy), he pulled me n moma out at 9.15. Sadness alright. My eyes didnt savour enough! But it was still a good escape from those old hags.



And Annsley finally found out how boy crazy I am xD



farking off~RYNETTA(oh boy oh boy)

No comments: