Monday 7 November 2005

WOAH!!! Dedicated to Annsley!

Dedicated to: Rynetta :)

haha.. this is all for you. btw, i love your blog. seems like we are talking through our blogs. oh well. it's going to be a long one so i might as well type it here. :) i'm more or less set for Canning College, so that's one. but for us to become neighbours during homestay is going to be tough. the homestay houses are sparsely located i think. according to them, they are in the sub-urb areas, travelling time from school is about half till three quarts of an hour, so it's not that convenient either.

do you think you can stay in boarding house? chances that we are boarding mates are much likelier. and it'd be fun too! living together and stuff like that. there would be other gurls in the house but we could all have fun. haha. provided if we don't stay with potential foes or something.

ahhhh... oh, i love your name too. it's really nice and unique. :) besides, though i don't really know you, i love you already!!! haha. :) it feels as though i've known you for a long time and i really can't wait till we land smack on our asses in australia! then we can start having fun together and errr... study too. haha. gotta put that down. otherwise my ma would probably scream at me; "you're there to study, not to have fun!!!" right. parents. y'see, she has my blog add. but she's also quite adorable at times too.

well, i think you are adorable and fun too. a great gurlie to have around. (grins) and i'd write a longer entree the next time round. tml's chem and history altogether. yuk. awful combination. and i'm having a splitting headache even before thinking about it. urghh. (sighs) at least there's this big prize that i'd get after all this. it's the only thing keeping me going. haha. all e best! cheerios.



ANOTHER ENTRY JUST FOR ME! HELL YEAH! My goodness I feel loved even before I'm entering Canning College. About staying in a boarding house, I'm afraid it's a little too late to do that ammendments because I've signed up for homestay. According to Mr. Tom Grace(the awefully great principal=D), my homestay would be 15 minutes walk from the College. PLEEEEEASE choose homestay X) or at least pray for your boarding house to be near mine so we can go home together too or something =D



About my name, it's not exactly in my IC. My parents aren't totally English educated but they were supportive about me choosing my own English name. It was chosen with the help of my best friend when she chose hers haha. I'm grateful towards her for that. I love your name too! Annsley. Never heard before!



My oh my I'm loving you too haha I can't wait to get my ass sitting firm in Australia either. I have chamistry tomorrow. Bleargh. Hopefully my Physics would help me a great deal. All the best to you too. Oh do add me on msn. I have my email somewhere in my blog =D



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: