Friday 4 November 2005

stinkin' O's

SO many movies are out. As in SOOOOO many. Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire, Sky High, and so many so many more!!! When are they out? They are either out before O's or DURING O's. So smart. So very smart.



Another thing is, just when O's is gonna start in about two and a half more day's time, I've started to get addicted on the <> (prince turn into frog XD) idol series. And it's lasting till around 24th november I THINK. I hope so la actually harhar. I'm watching it through the O's no matter what.



Daddy asked me to email Mr. Tom Grace(Canning College's principal) about the improvement in my English results. I want to but as usual, I don't know how to start. I want to attend the bridging course even if my English results improve all the way up to a1. Isn't it a good chance to improve your English?! Who cares the money what's more important is my English.



HOORAYYYYYY



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: