Wednesday 30 November 2005

Okok I know I skipped a day of blogging. Let's talk about...prom. First. Well I was a tad too early because Joe did my hair real fast. Reached Pan Pacific at...7?! Freakin' early. Took loads of photo. Didn't bother to check out who's the prom king/queen. HY and I took a hell load of photos. CRAZAYE photos, honey, crazy photos. From the phone booths, to kissing, to normal posing photos. I remember Gui Jia had to bend really really low. I KNOW I'M SHORT OK. Didn't have to emphasis it what...=\ The dance floor was open at around 11.30. I was kinda shy but I guess...HECK since I've got to learn to be not so shy. I got pretty high. BUT when I'm terribly high, my leg ached farkin' badly. So at around 12.15 I went to rest. BUT HEY when it was 12.30, they played "dontcha" by Pussy Cat Dolls. I got freakin' high again so I went to dance again. I went home at around 1am and reached home at 2am. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, it was nice.(I nearly walked into the male's toilet btw)



Met Aaron just now. Went to Cafe Cartel for dinner. Actually for HIS dinner xD. He fed me, though, since he insisted. Then he went to get Mac's cone ice cream. He let me take a few bites. And made me bite the CRUST(cone). So we walked all the way home. Funny thing the walk didn't feel long to me. With his hug, it wasn't too cold either. His hands were nice to hold anyways ahaha WHO SAYS YOU'VE GOT STUBBY HANDS. What are mine man(Annsley please don't go telling me my hands are cute again thankew). When we reached my lane(Kurau Terrace), we..erm..french kissed! He reached base one then. Ahaha. And we kissed each other goodbye like so many zillion times.



So when I reached home, my aunt was there with the bag of mango clothes with my cousin. Okok I don't wanna emphasize on that because if I do, you'd sleep on me. Oh yes talking about Annsley, I bet she's in Australia now. Let's see it's 10 now(yes I took that long coz I have lots to say) so she'd most probably be.........I dunno. She too far la. Satellite telepathy not that good geddit. I hope her application went well.



Oh my goodness my tummy's growling. OH! Aaron got me Ferrero Rocher! I'll eat that.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: