Monday 7 November 2005

Inspired Once Again

It's really difficult to blog with the TV blasting into your ears but I can't do nuts because popa's age's really catching up on him.



With the new dance show on Channel 8(showing at 9pm every weekday), and the ballet idol series on Channel U, the urge is now stronger. I remembered those days where I could split as and when I liked, where ever I wanted to. I remembered those days where I could froggy jump with my legs wide open. I remembered those days where I could lay flat on my tummy with my legs in froggy style with no difficulties.



Of course, I can still have my legs in froggy style now, but that seems to be the only thing I'm able to do. I can no longer split(I can but not wonderfully) nor kiss my knees with my legs straight. THOSE days where my teacher used me as a demonstrator because I was so flexible. And I was so freakin' proud of it.



Like Venice, I grew complacent. I seldom train and grew inflexible. Like I said, I can only have my legs in froggy style. However, I saw the two shows and am inspired once again to dance. Stamina is something I need to build back. With O levels driving me up the wall, I obviously cannot train now. I'd be asked to come back home to study where ever I go training. Stamina can be built anywhere, anytime. Like what Mr. Soon always says, own time own target. The main problem is that I do not have any ballet studio to dance in. The bookings of ballet studios in Joo Chiat CC's so troublesome and almost impossible. HOW?!?!?!



I'll train on my stamina first, after O's, I guess. About trainings in ballet studios, I'll leave that to Australia. Definitely I would be able to find another ballet mate, now that I've found myself a studymate by chance. Wish me luck then. I'm so into ballet that I've decided to have my hair long again. Pantene's shampoo's so gonna help me. I HOPE.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: