Tuesday 1 November 2005

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that someone gave birth to this really cute baby(mixed parentage baby). She/he was very heavy but I loved to carry that baby. The baby had some problems though. So his/her father did a mini-operation on him/her and got his/her mother to send her to some hospital nearby. I walked with his/her mother through the park sent his/her mother to the bus stop.When I walked back to the park it was super empty, unlike before. When I turned into the lane that leads to my house, I saw a bunch of policemen and a guy running away. The guy running away saw me and held me as hostage. He was pointing a gun at my neck. The policemen didn't care and came nearer and nearer neglecting me, the hostage. The guy freaked out and shot me. It wasn't a bullet that the gun shot but some gas that made me black out. When I woke up, I saw zillions of body on the ground. There was this guy who, also just woke up, was trying to reach for the some button. He pressed it and the already ringing fire alarm rang louder. All of a sudden a policemen came and carry me and I woke up from the dream. Argh. What a dream. farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: