Friday 18 November 2005

!!!EXAM'S CALLING AN END!!!

FINALLY the battle is over. Not TOTALLY over, though, I still have Science Paper 1 on tuesday but HECK who studies for that?! Not me. x) Haven't talked to Annsley online decently for almost two days. Either I'll be out binging/"studying" or she'll be away binging like a mad ass. I'm gonna nag at her tonight until she goes online. x)



Life's pretty much better now. I feel so much more relaxed. I've been freaking out(again) the night before. I know I don't care about history but the sight of it just makes me stressed out. So today I was facing the paper. *VAM* Russia. Am I lucky or what? I studied only WW1 and Russia yesterday! Source base was WW2 though. Nah it's only WW1+1 = WW2. What's so difficult? Everything. My eyes kept crossing out though. Like write write write...urgh...*shakes head*...write write write. And this goes on for a whole 45 minutes before I finished writing. Yes I only took 45 minutes. I couldn't write much. x) I was thinking of sleeping but everyone around me were still scribbling. So I checked again and again with crossed eyes. At..what? 9.15? I saw Matthew heads down on the table. WA LA! I CAN SLEEP NOW! I immediately flew to LaLaLand.



Now? I'm just terribly knocked out. Oh goodness I like the MTV beeps vulgarities. It just makes me feel ticklish and laugh hysterically. I made the best pasta I've ever made just now. Maybe that explains why I'm so lethargic. Too much energy used to digest all that shit inside of me. X.X knocked out. Westlife's immitating crazy frog and Mark's covering his face in embarrassment. Even crazyfrog's banana's cencored in his/her video. What happened to nature man. Colby's mad. DINGDINGDINGDINGDING!!!!! *rolls eyes* Crazy frog's really too crazy haha. It's nice though but I tend to get pretty tired of it after a few times.



Nothing much left to do now. I'm gonna go to bed with the examination smell. Sleep after eat. Aahh. Nice. Comfy x) I'm gonna hug my kangeroo to sleep. And dream of Australia. With Annsley. And the soccer and football players. Soccer and football ARE different. I prefer football actually. More action x)



farking off~RYNETTA(holy fark the rubbish truck is here)

No comments: