Wednesday 23 November 2005

twins out for havoc!

I'm back! Ok I'm back for almost two hours already. Met Annsley at the mrt at around 3.15. Both of us had green skirt!!! Just that mine was darker, and so was my top. I was green from head to toe ok! We bought tickets for Harry's movie. It's Annsley's second time. How sweet of her to watch the movie twice just for me. x)



We headed down to Heerens for some neoprints xD Goodness I've brought back her neoprint craze. Just like how she did the same. We only managed to get one neoprint done before we had to go back to Cineleisure to catch out movie. We bought ALOT of stuffs ok. Popcorns, nachos, coke and..uh...whatever that thing is called lol. We didn't eat much. The cheese looked like pumpkin juice. AND the nachos were soft. I don't know about the popcorns, though. I only ate the top few and Annsley NEARLY emptied it. Although there was about...one eight? Ya about one eight left I guess.



After the movie, we had LOADS of neoprints done. Three more! The last one was terrible. It was so fast! And we didn't really manage to decorate it much although Annsley looked like an ah beng while I looked like a chicken head in one. There's one in black and white where we looked like a married couple. She was hugging me from behind while I was leaning my head on her. Her hug was nice! Tight and comfy. I bet mine was terrible xD There was also one where we looked like elfs. There was also one where Annsley kissed my hair. She said the hair wax smelled good. o.O Ok it's lemon scented but...o.O why were you kissing my HAIR?! Oh nvm it's still one of my favs x)



Harry Potter was nice although it was a tad too loud coz our seats were pretty front. But hey, isn't that the point? Krum, IS NOT cute. Hermoine, IS NOT very beautiful/hot. Ron is still the squeaky wimp that keeps going "bloody hell". Harry? I don't know. He doesn't look cute nor ugly to me. The other guy's cute actually. The one that blardy hell died in the movie. Good guys never survive(other than Harry). I liked the scene...!!!



Some instinct told me to shut up. Coz I shouldn't be spoiler. Who knows some people may not have watched it yet. King Kong looks scary to me. CHICKEN LITTLE! THE SOMETHING SOMETHING NARNIA!!!!! x)



On our way back, Annsley and I were talking about cute guys in Australia. I told her how the guys in Cairns can be so hot. I mean...HELLO?! The beach is so near! They can just either walk around barefooted or half naked. The point is, Cairns it just so perfect! Although...the beaches in Australia are pretty dangerous.



Why? Because Australia has just been rated the most poisonous country. The PLATYPUS is poisonous, their snakes are poisonous, their spiders are poisonous, their small and almost invisible jellyfishes are terrible. Get what I mean now? I guess I'm just getting a little to paranoid. But what to do?!



Oh honey I love my neoprints!!!!! I can't wait to get them up my comp. I'll have to see if you can work your scanner coz mine's not very good either. Oh God oh God I'm off to self-admiration again!!!



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: