Monday 14 November 2005

WHERE IS MY ANNSLEY TWINNY

AAANNNNNNSSSLLLEEEYYY TTTWWWIIINNNNNNYYY WWWHHHEEERRREEE IIINNN TTTHHHIIISSS FFFRRREEEAAAKKKIIINNNGGG WWWOOORRRLLLDDD AAARRREEE YYYOOOUUU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!



You madcap go get yourself some panadol. I don't care whether or not it's good for you but at least you won't be in much pain. GO!!!!! But can you please come online?!?!?! Life without you online is just as bad as your life without me online ok!!!!! Argh. You're disappearance is driving me UP THE WALL.



What the hell's with spy names?! Netta?! Sounds like nectar!!! And what do you mean I've dedicated most of my posts to you? Haven't you also done so? Further more you were the one who started the trend between us! Gosh we sound like we're bickering.



You also spoil me too much with your crappiness that life without you online = life without a kink. Get it?! Ahaha if you think you're dad's nut about computers, MINE'S WORSE! He can't even SWITCH ON the computer. Ahaha you're not alone, sweetie. Oh and my mum also thinks HP is good. Of course! Oh I forgot we've got the same height too. Argh. I feel so attached to you. It feels as if you're my imaginary friend. XD



Let's bribe the Cambridge to combine our marks and average it out. Then we'll have the same marks too. Hey we sound like the younger version of Jessica and Elizabeth. You know the "twins"? I forgot their supposed surname already. But yeah we're like baby twins who are facinating about our similarities. I want this to go on though, don't want both of us ending up fighting for the same guy ahaha.



WWWHHHEEERRREEE IIISSS MMMYYY TTTWWWIIINNN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: