Saturday 19 November 2005

I was like viewing my phone's gallery and I realised I haven't uploaded TONNS of pictures.



On the second day of O's(8th Nov), my parents and I headed down to NTUC. I was to wait outside because I had Giant stuffs my parents bought with me. So while waiting outside...

Some old hag came, tied his poor doggie, and went in shopping. Don't know whose fault is it. The old hag or NTUC. The old hag for leaving his doggie outside or NTUC for not allowing pets in. BOTH LA OK. I still don't understand why. But oh wells.

Hey nono look here. Look at MY PHONE.

Ah there just twist your head a little more to this direction...

OI!!!!!

Argh. I think he, like me, grew bored of waiting. It IS a he coz I could see its banana sticking out.



I was also fiddling with my phone the other day and I wanted to try out some poses.

THIS is the pose most girls use to make their eyes look big and humongous. Mine turned out small and sleepy. Am I jux sho` ceeute? x) *rolls eyes*

This is the pose girls use to make themselves look emo. Like "sobx sobx hee bloke mar <3" *rolls eyes*
Another of the same story. *sigh*

Like oh c'mon take a PROPER pose! Like THIS!



I was told to clear the junk under my bed last night because Daddy's new mattress will be here today and his old mattress will be placed under my bed. Now if you guys have not forgotten, my bed's a bunk bed; 3in1.

So I cleared them!
The stack with Teenage ontop is the magazines I wanna keep.
The Social Studies text is for HY.
The one with Chemistry ontop is a stack of textbooks I'm ready to sell to garang guni.
The highest stack; the stack of white paper, is the stack moma's gonna do SOMETHING to.
The one that's pretty lime green is the stack of magazines I wanna throw.

SEE! It's empty! The balls are insect repellents. That fury leg over there is the leg of my toy pig. x)



Somehow Annsley and I have drifted to the topic on MENSTRATION. Ahaha this shows how bored we are. I'm terribly bored.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: