Thursday 17 November 2005

I was flipping through Today a moment ago and I came upon this picture.

YAAAAAY!!!!! After 32 freakin' years. Australia is finally back in the World Cups! Next year Annsley and I will be in Australia cheering on for Australia's soccer team with the Australians there. How cool is that?! VERY cool.



We had A math tuition on monday. Madison seems really...
Stressed out. Pretty amazing how O's can be ONLY one of the major exams we're taking in our lives yet O's can screw our lives up that much.



My neighbour came over just now(while I was flipping through the papers).
That kid is only a few months more than a years old. He's really cute. And he's got this high forehead just like mine. He looks pretty feminine though. Cute, yes, but I dunno about the future, really. ARGH I JUST LOVE HIM LA OK. Annsley, I'll adopt a kid this cute. x)



Played with my camera again.
Really love taking pictures.
Especially of flowers.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: