Wednesday 16 November 2005

Yes you're supposed to fall deeply and madly in love with me than ever and not two time me! What's worse, you're two timing me with another JERK!!!!! Get rid of him and think of me 24/7. If we were in Australia now, I'd be slapping you till you awake from your two timing fantasy xD And HEY. We're not les madcaps. We're two loving twinnies ahaha. Get that right you dumbfool XP



You're not supposed to be independent! We're supposed to depend on each other!!! Being online without you is also a MASSIVE difference. Very boring, no one(interesting) to talk to. You're adding so much spice and flavour to my life that I'm getting addicted to you. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!!!!!



While your adorably cute sister marries a malay/indian, I'll marry an eskimo and you'll marry yourself a...polar bear. Don't remind me. But yes I don't like polar bears. Our family will be full of shit, baby, SHIT! Ahaha.



I hereby deduce A math examinations are no good for me. They make me high for sooo long and after one night's sleep, I grow even more lethargic the next day. Crash. Bad crash. I SLEPT FOR LIKE TEN FREAKIN' MINUTES DURING THE GEOGRAPHY PAPER. How very smart of me.



Holy cow tell me Ricky Martin's sexy. But everytime I think of him, images of William Hung she-bang-ing flashes in my mind and I always choke on that. Oh fark Ricky Martin's too hot too hot too hot!!! Annsley claims her pizza's more sexy. Oh whatever continue eating and I'll soon be as light as a feather compared to you ahahahahaha.



RRRRRIIIIICCCCCKKKKKYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm sorry Ricky Charles, I meant Ricky Martin xD)



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: