Saturday 26 November 2005

Daily Blogger

Here goes my daily blogging cycle. Or habit. Or what ever. I don't know what to say! I've been stoning out for the past few days. Daddy asked me to help out at my third aunt's shop since christmas and new year and chinese new year is drawing near. IN OTHER WORDS, there will be an extra load of customers, there will be extra sale, extra money earned. And being the ever-so-magnanimous aunt, I'm sure she'd give me some higher pay since she doesn't even have any helpers in her shop. She used to give me lotsa money when she strikes lottery.



Maybe I should. SINCE she's my aunt. SINCE I only wanna work for 2-3 weeks. SINCE her business will prosper with the help of the many holidays coming up. SINCE I've got nothing to do at home. I don't need the money, seriously, but who doesn't wanna earn some extra cash for future use? I won't say I'm broke now. In fact, I'm not at all. Not even after splurging with Annsley.



Maybe the extra cash can be used for extra facials I will be signing up. Yes, indeed, I'd be signing up for extra facials. The facial centre my mum goes to is runned by my mum's friend; the lady boss. The lady boss's daughter has once studied in Australia. I think she also studied business related stuff. She came back to help in her mother's facial shop, of course. With her, the shop seems...MUCH BETTER. Moma said their shop used to only have one bed/room and was really tiny. Now they've moved(just a few shops down) and have extended. The people there were nice. They kept me awake by chatting with me. THAT, was not a good thing. Because when they squeezed my acne out, I was terribly distracted. I was tearing already when she moved from my forehead to my right cheek. But when she moved on to my left cheek, I just bursted into tears. Remember? I can't stand injection-related-pain.



After the whole facial session, the lady boss and her daughter came down to chat with us. They were really friendly(yes, again, friendly). They shared many experiences they had in Australia. The daughter, Judy, said she wants to treat my skin well before I depart. So I suppose I'll be going to facial every friday from this coming week on. Lucky or not, I leave you to judge. Their facial centre has slimming programme too!!!!!!!!! But nah I don't think I'd take that just yet. MAYBE during the holidays where I come back to Singapore to meet up with some friends then I'll go for some slimming programme. Hopefully at a discounted price.



Ok. I've said what I've wanted to say. OH. Judy said I don't look local. She said I look Korean/Australian-born-Chinese(ABC). Korean maybe la huh coz it's not the first time people tell me that. BUT...AUSTRALIAN BORN CHINESE?! That's a promotion.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: