Monday 14 November 2005

I feel bloated after I woke up. And I still feel bloated now. In other words, if I were to go jogging now, I'll end up puking again. Lucky I didn't puke yesterday after the run or I'd label myself as bulimic. But naw Annsley and I have planned already. Annsley's gonna be the bulimic one(coz she can't resist temptations as much as i can) and I'm gonna be the aneroxic one. Totally reminds me of Mary-Kate and Ashley.



Lets see what we have in common.

1. Thick Hair
2. Going to the same college.
3. Might end up in the same boarding school.
4. We're gonna have the same brand of laptop(HP).
5. We both don't like small scrolls in our blog.
6. We need big potties to shit in.
7. We are both Hakka.
8. We both love compositions.
9. We both appreciate arts.
10. We both love to cook.
11. We can come online at the same time unplanned.
12. We(soon) both will be PRs of Australia.
13. We both hate cheena-related-stuffs.
14. We both have memories of this size --> .
15. We are both madcaps.
16. We both are addicted to quizilla.



Any more? Aiya Annsley shall remind me. Both of us have poor memory.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: