Tuesday 22 November 2005

I thought I'd stay up to as late as 2am like a few days ago but to think of it again...maaaybe not. I've got a terribly looong day ahead for me. In the morning I'd be going to school at 10.30 just to buy tickets for prom. In the early afternoon, I'll be clearing my room(I cant possibly bring NUTS to Australia can I?). In the late afternoon I'll be out with Annsley enjoying every single minute and second.



Thursday won't be another stoned out day either. Friday neither. NOR saturday. NOR SUNDAY!!!!!



You see? My whole week is packed. Especially tomorrow. I might put on my boots tomorrow. I'll also be searching for better boots in Australia. Those really long ones. ON HEELS.



Okok I'd better get going. I wanna get my hair washed. Getting unused to the wax and hairspray on my hair already. Prefer my hair free and flowing. NOT really flowing but just...free. Yes, free.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: