Monday 21 November 2005

I SOMEHOW managed to survive a day without Annsley. It's 9 to 1am. Wonder if she's fast asleep. She'd better be! She's got Bio-farkin-logy tomorrow. That doof thought froggy's tomorrow and that she wouldn't be able to catch froggy's last episode. Only when I told her yesterday(or the day before yesterday) that froggy's last episode's on wednesday did she start rejoicing and jumping around. Careful girl, those weight you gained by binging means something!



So yep froggy's last episode will be on wednesday. Pretty weird, though, the timing and stuff. Oh boy it's not much of a choice either.



Aaron thought he saw me in starbucks today. He came asking me, "WERE YOU AT STARBUCKS JUST NOW STUDYING BIO?!" I'm like...HUH?! I don't even take Biology! Do I look like a science person?! NO. But oh wells can't blame him either.



I signed up this game called "Ice World" just now and was pretty lost because I didn't know where to download the game. After downloading the game I didn't know how to start the game. I STILL don't know how to start the game. See, Annsley? What have you done to me!!! I'd wish to see you online tomorrow so I won't be game hunting noobly again.



o.O VH1's 50 Greatest Teen Idol just ended! Drats I didn't managed to catch the No. 1 Teen Idol. I'm just pretty much too smart. Like Annsley. 50cent's on now. I do have this fettish for blackies x) From Simon Webbe, to 50cent, to Kanye West. Annsley keeps going "I'll marry a polar bear while you'll marry a black bear!" Holy cow no I don't wanna get my bones smashed by bears. I've still got a bright future ahead. Wait. I just realised Ricky's a black too. Argh but I love him too! I shall turn black one day x)



I'm going out with Annsley on wednesday! She's watching Harry Potter the second time just for me xD Okok maybe not just for me but also for the nachos and popcorns. She's a big time fan of nachos and popcorns. I'll be emptying the salty popcorns and cheese. No. We'll be sharing the cheese. We'd get a whole load of neoprints done BECAUSE we're gonna splurge on my money. We're gonna eat at Billy Bombers too because SHE loves cheese and I miss cheese fries. We'd do lotsa shopping and I'd most probably get something done x) I'm not revealing yet incase some...idiots wanna do the same and say they're the originals. Just hate this kinda people. BIG TIME.



Alright MTV's just wasted some Nacho Cheese. ANNSLEY. LETS SUE THEM. No you shall just concentrate on sueing SIA first. We'll think about MTV the next time xD



I'm gonna have a farewell party held in my house on the 19th December. How cool is that? VERY cool(as usual). We're gonna have steamboat with all that crab and scallop business. The only difference is, a TEACHER'S invited. Who's he? Mr. Billy Maya. Hopefully DaiYu and Michelle comes. Haven't met them in ages. DaiYu seems enthusiastic about the party though. I can also pass Si Min my hammies. I'm so gonna miss them when I'm in Australia. In other words, I'll be visiting my hammies when I come back from Australia. I'd most probably shop in the morning/afternoon too with Krystal and Si Min. GONNA GET SOME PRESENTS BOUGHT, BABY, SOME PRESENTS BOUGHT.



It's getting pretty late now. Can't wait till thursday. That reminds me. Why do I need to care when promises are broken? I shall break them too. But then again, since when do I not break promises? RARELY. I think I'd wanna watch Chicken Little with Annsley too. What d'ya think, twinny? Oh btw I love that drawing I drew for you. When you've finally figured out how to insert pictures in the skin, I'd do a MUCH better one which both of us can use.



Annsley and I were talking bout Boarding-School-business again just now. Nono she wasn't online, I was smsing her. She said boardin schools are for International students. So, I'm a zillion steps closer to staying under one roof with Annsley. Yep, our luggages are gonna weigh a million. Popa says it's ok to exceed a little. If that's the case, LETS BRING OUR WHOLE HOUSE THERE!!!!! Ahaha kiddin'. Independence on the way, baby. Or maybe dependence on us twinnys. I'd depend too much on twinny while she'll depend too much on me xD I'm gonna get clothes there too. Their fashion's a whole farking load better than Singapore's.



Alright then I'm turning in for the night. Pretty pooped already.



farking off~RYNETTA(and missing Annsley at the same time)

No comments: