Tuesday 8 November 2005

quiz quiz quiz

beware!!
You're the element of darkness. You're
mischievious, mysterious, and strong willed!
Hope you enjoyed and dont forget to rate and
message!

What Element Are You ( Girlz Only ) (kind of long so be prepared)awesome pics!!!
brought to you by Quizilla



HASH(0x8c3a090)
You two will hurt each other because you love each
other too much. But you are too shy to tell him
and that makes him think you don;t like him.
Then when you try to show him you love him he
goes distant because he doesnt know he means
anything to you. Then one time you two will
have to work together because of some project
and then you both will realize your feelings
for each other and become friends that support
each other very well. Then someday you guys
will be so comfortable around one another and
be best of friends. After a few years he will
tell you "I love you. You're the best
person I've ever met."

Your love story
brought to you by
Quizilla



Man ur sooooo hot!!!!! guys would dig to go out
with u!!! (unless u chaged something)

Are you attractive to guys(Girls only)
brought to you by
Quizilla



Everything's back to normal. O's going on, chattings like usual, blogging like usual. One thing's unusual. I'm stretching while STUDYING. I'd study halfway and go..."I have to spare some thoughts for ballet even when I'm studying" and then stretch my legs out. I do a not so perfect split and study. I loved that sensation. It's like when you're concentrating on something you won't be feeling the pain in the stretch. Yeah balls, I'm lovin' it.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: