Friday 4 November 2005

randomrandomrandom

My ankle hurt a great deal after I cleared my hamster's cages. It was fun, afterall, watching them scamper for their lives when I tried bathing them. Their cages are(you bet) freakin' hell dirty. One that shits alot, one that pees alot. Oh gross let's not talk about that.



So when I was done with BOTH their cages, I stood up and started to make my way to the front door to throw the rubbish away when there was this freakin' piercing pain in my ankle. I was like...OW. Godammit I still need to train for my ballet! Oh when I get into Australia I want long, as in loooooooooong brown/golden hair. When it's long enough, I'll fulfill my wish since young: to dye my hair one bunch gold one bunch brown one bunch gold one bunch brown and so on, spreaded evenly. No blue no red. A little of red for my prom. But once I step into Australia, time to grow back my long hair for ballet and everything that's got to do with dance.



I asked Marcus Teo "you are aware that you're not the only guy I'm talking to/interacting with through the net right?" He said "I like to think that Im the only guy you are talking to" and added "^ ^". Thanks for that when I'm asking for an honest answer. When I asked him again with the word "seriously" added at the front, he said "yeah". Trahaha. Good. I guess Aaron knows too. And Ricky. And Mike. And..Oh God let's stop here. I have to admit I interact better with guys. I can joke tease laugh scold be crude and no one cares. Like that kind buddy buddy feel. Brings me back to the days where I was a tomboy, following guys around the school compound catching earthworms and cutting lizards' tails off. OH and following my neighbours(boys) to the patch of grass to catch frogs. CUTE frogs. Those days. Sigh. Gone. If you still do that and still act rowdy-ly and walk/stand with your legs open, you're considered to be a butch. What's with that? *shrugs*



Alrighty mate, I'm afraid I've got to go now. Mummy's mopping the floor now and she needs help when it comes to the stairs. So good bye for now! Tata, ding dong dang, buai, ciao, what ever.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: