Tuesday 15 November 2005

a twinny a day keeps boredom away

YOU STOOPID TWINNY I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! For the record, Annsley's my beloved twinny!!! And yeah thank God our signal's back to normal. x)



I'm not obsessed!!!!! I'm just trying to be a better dancer! Or maybe I'm really obsessed with dance x) I feel so loved and special too now that I have a twin scolding me for being on a diet. You sound like popa you stoopid.



you know what's the trick twinny, tell your popa that every paper was easy and he'll be so at ease! Twins cannot always share everything. If not we may not possess some perfect genes. So I'm good and you're not so good so we average out la! x) Don't forget I'll be doing Applicable Math, Calculus and Accountings so I'll be shooting maths at you 24/7 even while we are sleeping!!!



and honey, if your entrees get more and more lacklustre when you're mad(like I am now), then I'd prefer your entrees to be lacklustre!!! I don't want you sad/depressed/lonely/upset. Firstly, you cant be lonely with me around now. Secondly, we've both taken over depression. Thirdly, I'll always be messaging you dumbfark stuffs so you will never be upset. =) I'm on diet I'm on diet I'm on diet. Just go be bulimic and I can continue being anorexic. And if someone was to sponsor you to go to Marie France Bodyline, that person will have to sponsor me too. So I guess it's highly not possible. Let's continue being bulimic and anorexic! x)



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: