Tuesday 15 November 2005

The day I've been highly anticipating is here. A maths. Paper 1. It wasn't all that tough afterall. AT LEAST FOR ME SO SHUTUP. The TYS had been giving me quite a bad nightmare. I was freaking out the night before thinking what if similar questions came out and I die. Trust me, I may look calm, but my heart was thumping faster than usual.



I had like HALF AN HOUR to spare, though. I thought I missed out a question or two somewhere so I kept flipping the papers till they're like half crumpled. The graph was like a dead-no question. No way I could do that. So I did the sectors one since I did something similar yesterday. Woah. It's like. VOOM. The paper's over.



Joshua kept moaning and groaning and sighing and his papers kept flying everywhere. One of which ended up under my feet. The teacher and I got pretty pissed. Thank goodness I had already finished the paper. Annsley said she was also moaning and groaning and sighing. She's now the noisy twin. *shakes head* She's not online again. Maybe at 7 or around there. Gosh she's freakin' cute. I love her. She loves(my) moma. I love(my) moma and her too.



Tell me she's jealous. TELL ME SHE'S JEALOUS. Maybe I'm a tad mean. Yes only a tad. I LOVE ANNSLEY THIS MUCH --> (stretches hand as long as possible). Okok enough my arms are aching. A math made a great deal of an impact on Annsley so she's recuperating while I'm(soon) going off to jog. Dinner: two slices of bread.



Popa still doesn't believe in what he saw last night on tv. He thinks I should eat everything because I'm still under my puberty stage. Whole load of crap. If I were to do so, my(already pretty high) cholesterol(however you spell that) will increase and I will die of heart disease/attack earlier than I expect. I'm sticking to my dancer diet whether or not popa likes it.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: