Sunday 13 November 2005

I went to pizzahut to study again. Uh I think I meant "STUDY". Half the time I was distracted by some indian family(shall not emphasis in case some neighbourhood policeman gives me a friendly visit), and whatever's happening around me. I only did like a few A math questions.



That, was NOT the point. The point is, I talked to moma about Australia-related-stuff.



I started talking about homestays and boarding schools and moma asked me if I wanted a transfer. She told me the pros and cons. Like in homestay I get everything done for me(washings and chores and meals) but I won't be able to learn/experience. In boarding schools I will get to learn the responsibility of having a house. Get what I mean? No? That's not for you anyway, it's for my twinny.



I've decided on boarding school anyway. First up, it's because I'll have a high chance ending up in the same boarding school as twinny. Wait, twinny, is it boarding school or boarding house? I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT RIGHT. Secondly, I'll learn what it's like to own a house. Thirdly, it'll be whole load more of fun. Get what I mean now? Still no? It's STILL not for you, right twinny? x)



Guess what, TWINNY'S A HAKKA TOO. I guess she'll be coming over after CNY so moma and I won't get the chance to celebrate CNY with her. Sadness. AND happiness. Who doesn't want to celebrate CNY with their parents? Being in Australia, having moma around for CNY is more than I can ask for. God I love moma. I love her more than I love twinny. Sowwiie! Goodness what's with the "cute" typing. *slaps myself*



I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait. Can we just fast forward the time so that I'll be able to meet twinny in Australia like NOW?! That's just unfair. Why must twinny take O's in consideration just because she applied for PR?! Can't say much. Don't want a neighbourhood police to pay me a friendly visit in Australia either. Good luck, twinny, I wanna enter university with you too.



AIKS I love you too much.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: