Friday 25 November 2005

Alright I just invited Annsley over to my house through sms. Well, NO, she's not here today but guess what she said. "Haha.. No prob. It'd be cool. N i'd mess up ur room. :p" THANKS a whole lot! My room is messy enough!!!!! I'm so bored. Terribly bored. I recuperated myself yesterday because of how high i got the day before. It was a looong day. So ya I suffered a crash like yesterday..And I'm bored stiff again today. Oh gosh my contacts dropped out. Hold on..



Ah ok I can see with two clear eyes now. Thank goodness it wasnt the contacts on the right. My right eye is really...badly short sighted x) Ah wait there goes her message: "Haha. Okay. But u wouldn't know wad's messy till i make it worse!" I'm so gonna be dead. My mum will kill me real badly after that. Maybe...we can bake together...hmmm...



WAIT. Annsley's flying off on MON-FREAKING-DAY. And she'll only come back on the 2nd of...December? If I'm not wrong? She replied again! "Haha. Lol. Den err..I shall think of other things to do. Lol." Yep yep. Something more decent please. PLEASE. Life has been getting more and more boring these days without her online.



Anyways I've uploaded pictures again. Friendster was killing me. It was taking so long! I've successfully uploaded my pictures on Friendster, Bebo, Ringo and Multiply. You can check them out under my "Join Me!" section. I've gotta start on my flickr badge already.



Alrighty I'm going off already...damn bored.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: