Wednesday 2 November 2005

Looooong Entry

TWO MORE MONTHS and my ass will be freakin' firmly sat in one of the accomodations in Australia. Two months from now I'll be unpacking my luggage(s) in Perth. How cool is that? VERY cool.



After what happened two nights back, my true good friends surfaced. Nick kept telling me I wasn't a failure and I didn't fail as a best friend. He said best friends should love each other for who they are and not who they are not. He told me the friends that would stick with me for life wouldn't be friends I meet in school or college but friends I'll meet in the future in the workforce. He told me what teachers said to us in Singapore was bullshit. I wouldn't totally agree but wouldn't totally disagree either. He told me that the number of racists in Australia has decreased and that Australian are far more friendly compared to the past. He told me to just forget about the unhappy past in Singapore and prepare for a fresh new life in Australia. That advice was something I've been looking for since the day I received the letter of acceptance from Canning College.



Ricky understood totally how I felt. He said many of his friends went through the same problem. From family to studies to peers. He couldn't believe it at first when I told him I once attempted suicide. I'm not shy to reveal the truth here. I did have a dark past. Something I wouldn't want others to go through. I regurgitated my whole past to him. From three years old till now. Problems I once faced and am now facing. I thought he'd be one of those who didn't care much about people's problems and just be a happy-go-lucky person but he turned out to be one who cares alot for his friends. I didn't expect this response from him as he was ONE GENERATION older than me. The truth is, I've forgotten how old he is. I've always treated him as a friend and never regarded his age.



Aaron...although he had enoughs problems of his own to take care of, he still managed to try and comfort me. Asking me what type of songs I like, offering some songs he has in his computer. Sad thing is, MY COMPUTER'S SPEAKER'S SPOILT. Nice way of distraction though. He even asked me to kill the moth in my bedroom and sleep elsewhere when I sms-ed him about the damn freakin' big moth.(pictures later)



ABIGAIL. The girl who suddenly out of the blue came to pm me "can you not go???" for like the second/third time. I feel missed. Haha.



I finally got to know there are actually people out there who cared for me and stuff. Who wants the best for me just like me wanting the best for my friends. I may have said something bad at the slip of the tongue and I'm truely sorry. But still, I have to say this: Friends say everything. Good friends know what to say. Best friend knows what NOT to say.



*****



After I woke up at 9am today, I kept pestering mummy to start baking the cake. From "at night la!", to "evening la", to "OK LA OK LA AFTERNOON LAR!" So I waited and waited...studied, snatched daddy's food, stared at space and read storybook. Only at around 1.30 did mummy start taking out all the stuffs.

Trace and cut the tracing paper! And fit 'em into the 9 inch tray.

The most important machine throughout the whole baking procedure. THE WEIGHING MACHINE!

The "beater". Don't really know nor care what it actually is called.

I don't know why mummy hasn't attached the "legs".

The bin for you the bit the things together.

Fit the tracing papers properly!

Slice the butter..

Weigh the sugar..

Weigh the floor..

Add the cocoa powder..

Seive the cocoa powder + flour twice..

Bit the butter..

LOOK AT THE SEIVED FLOUR

So fine la!

Don't forget to grease the tracing paper in the 9 inch tray.

Bit the flour + cocoa powder with egg and butter and sugar

Pour the bitten...whatever that gooey thing is called..into the greased 9 inch tray.

Bake for 45 minutes!

TADAH! It wasn't that difficult afterall! (the cake was a little uneven)



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: