Sunday 6 November 2005

Chef to be...Or is it Chief? CHEF la haha

I CAN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



FINALLY mummy taught me how to cook something. I won't be starving in Australia when I have nothing to eat and no one to cook for me anymore! Not that they will make me starve, I'm pretty sure they won't, but to think about it, it's quite a good way to interact too. Cook, let them try, comment, wala! What else do I know...Different types of instant noodles..Nono it doesn't vary with the flavour. Same flavour but different end results =). I also know...Campbell soup! Haha everyone knows that. Even my cousin could cook that at 5 years old.



More more more oh I know how to bake cake too. FINALLY. Trahahaha. Australia...YEEHAA



I'm sorry but yeah I'm a little high. X)



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: