Monday 21 November 2005

652th

Hold on...the picture's uploading...
THERE! I used msn to draw this. Not bad huh. I didn't know the "rubber/eraser" was that cool. So yep, Annsley you better figure out how to insert pictures quick and I'll do a whole load better one. x)



Talking about Annsley..it's close to 2.30pm. She must be having her second Bio-farkin-logy paper. Don't know if it's paper one or two. But argh I'm guilty of waking up late. If only I had her waking-up-early-just-to-wish-her-good-luck ability. DAMN. I'm praying for her, baby. Terribly worried. She's gotta work hard for the entry of Canning College.



Moma made banana cake this morning. Finally a cake that's not too roughy. It was sticky on the inside. Sticky as in it doesn't fall apart easily. Terribly nice. x) Mmm-hmm. It was A TAD too sweet, though. IT'S JUST PERFECT, BABY, PERFECT! Moma was happy of the results too. Rahahaha.



Popa and I just calculated some Canning College money. He was arguing with me that Canning College has two campuses. THE OTHER CAMPUS IS TUART COLLEGE YOU FREAKING DOOF. Sometimes Popa can really give me high-blood-pressure. *sigh* Popa just said: "If people ask you what scholarship you got hor, say you got F&M scholarship ok!" What's F&M scholarship? Father&Mother Scholarship? Smart right? *faints*



I love Annsley TRUCKLOADS. I miss Annsley TRUCKLOADS. I may be giving her a suprise on wednesday. Moma's helping. Yayayayay! Popa's doubting Annsley though. He said: "She girl so what? What if she is bluff one?" God then shouldn't Annsley be wary of me too? Popa's to naiive sometimes. *rolls eyes*



Hucka Choka Hucka Choka! Sorry I'm a little high. Xiao Bai liked the small little piece of cake I gave her. She gobbled it down in just a few minutes. Talking about Xiao Bai, I just cleaned Ashley's and Xiao Bai's cage. They're A TAD cleaner now. Bathed them both too. So they're A TAD fresher too. Xiao Bai didn't like it though. She was squeaking like a bitch in her cage after I bathed her. And because she rubbed her body against the beddings(recycled papers), she got herself coated with beddings. Moma called her Xiao Hei. xD



Alrighty to end off, I shall emphasis again. I HATE plagiars.



farking off~RYNETTA(fark plagiars)

No comments: