Sunday 27 November 2005

I was supposed to wake up at around 8.30 so that I'll leave home at 10 for TAKA. But I ended up waking up at 11.30 xD We leaved home only at 1pm for LUNCH. That meal will be called breakfast by Aaron. We only reached Far East at about...3-3.30? Moma couldn't find any shoes that suit her. So we moved to TAKA.



Guess who I bumped into. The oh-so-well-known boys from JT. Chiaw Sang, Aurick, Federick and others whom I didn't care. I didn't wanna recognise them but they went "CHIA DE XIN!" right smack in the middle of TAKA. How about a big THANKYOU? I only turned around to wave. Didn't even bother to say smile. I guess I just wasn't in the mood to meet people today.



It took Moma and I eons to find Mango. We thought it was in TAKA itself but it was outside. Goodness, it was a hell load of people. Indeed, my mood went straight down. I saw this brown jacket. It was oooo so sweet. I got an M size. I didn't buy it, of course, but noted down the code for my aunt to get it at a special price for me. I saw this another top that was beautiful too. There was too many too many people or I would have found some skirts. I saw the skirt Samantha has. I visited the Mango boutique at Isetan too but didn't get any. I wanted a bag but it was in a colour that I couldn't match much clothes with.



We headed down to Grandmoma's house after shopping. Learnt how to cook some dishes again xD I was terribly excited and enthusiastic. The new maid was pretty...I dunno. She seemed so isolated. Doesn't talk much. Pretty klutzy too. I guess the next few days Moma and i would be baking cookies.



Argh I don't have anything to say anymore. Prom's tomorrow night. I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to it neither would I say I'm dreading it. Just...neutral.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: