Tuesday 22 November 2005

Remember the hair fuss? Remember waking up to a bad hair day? Remember yourself standing infront of the mirror wondering how to style/wax your hair?



Well...for me? The fuss, IS OVER.

After school I was immediately fetched to parkway by Popa. I met mum outside Cut 'n' Curl. Once I sat down, I've started discussing about hair colours. It's a total of 4 colours. One's the base, the rest are the highlights. The guy kept saying it's 3 colours but I saw him taking out a total of FOUR different bowls. He charged me only 100 bucks.
I guess I'm just plain lucky. The heater that surrounded my whole head was FREAKIN piercing to my hair. I bet bleaching would be worse. The guy kept asking me if it was too hot(if not hot, effect where got nice?!) or if the hair dye was making my hair itch. He even asked if the water's too hot or too cold. Wa lao. Typical...gay. As Annsley told me. =
Just enjoy my hair please. My face looks pretty screwed without make up.



I guess I'll start singing to my hair soon.



"You're beautiful...You're beautiful, it's true..."



But seriously, I don't think James Blunt has a great voice. It sounded pretty shaky to me.



farking off~(red headed)Rynetta

No comments: