Wednesday 9 November 2005

As I was stretching while studying Geography(yours eyes ain't tricking you, I WAS studying geography), I suddenly remembered some of Mrs. Skipps words. "A girl tore her ligaments while splitting. Don't split without precautions. There are dangers." I shuddered and kept my legs. OOO it hurt alot. I was "ooo"-ing and "aaa"-ing where ever I went. Argh. I wanna jog. Jog my heart out!!! I need the ssstttaaammmiiinnnaaa. ANNSLEY. You're in charge of being my...my...TRAINER. No treadmill you hear me. I just want to JOOOOOOOG in Australia by the roads or in the parks. If there are any =\



Annsley also did Marriage. Hers was not narrative though. Discursive if I'm not wrong. Frog frog frog! Oh gosh I'm mad. Annsley's fault. Don't look at me X)



OOOOOH Christmas lightings are gonna be up soon! Or is it already up? Ah heck I don't know. Wait I think it IS up. Argh christmas's coming. What does that mean? MY BIRTHDAY's coming too. Just one day later. Don't forget!!!



Yikes I'm not only interested in dance, but also music!!! On the way home from school today I've been asking myself, "should I continue playing piano for the fun of it? what bout learning violin?" The craving for arts just suddenly *CRASHBAM* bumped into me, went through me, OVERTAKEN ME.



I'm mad. Tell me I am. Unless you choose to give up, dance will never give up on you. Dance with Life.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: