Tuesday 1 November 2005

Yesterday my parents and I went to IRA to get some income taxes dealed. My mum queued for a ticket and look at the number.


Damn nice right! Wa lao!

The walkway outside the IRA building. Mummy and I were waiting for Daddy's car so...yar I got kinda bored/
Mummy pulled me out at 5.30 to pizzahut to study again. I was like so sick of pizzahut already. Just imagine(yes imagine again) I went to pizzahut EVERY week for the past three weeks! And TWICE last week some more! I chose Macs(coz it's not pizzahut n mummy doesnt like pizza) but Mummy said pizzahut's more comfy. Ok. LOR. So I studied. I REALLY DID. I studied like two chapters of SS today and did an E math paper.

Mummy's a TERRIBLE eater!!!

The pepsi was just too nice. The smaller cups are cups of warm water. I didn't drink all la. Two of them are mum's.

At around 7.20 my mouth itched so much I ordered a country splatter. NICE ok. Too bad I was a still a little full or it would have tasted a whole load better. The cute waiter was there! He was so freakin' shy. When other female waiters said hi to him and asked for him to speak he only smiled and walked away. That so reminded me of Joel Tan from St. Hilda's. That lmfao funny guy. XD



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: