Friday 30 December 2005

If I don't blog now, I don't know when I can blog. I'll be out the whole day tomorrow, sunday too, and I'll be leaving on monday. So here I go.



Met up with Sherry today. Caught the movie Wallace and Gromit. It was funny lar. At least the storyline wasn't too crapy. It was funny, in fact. They had scenes of matrix, the hulk, king kong..Lol. Funny shit. We searched high and low for my Adidas jacket. From Heerens, to OG, to Centrepoint's robinsons, to Wisma Atria, to Paragon. Alot lar. Couldn't find the brown coloured one I wanted so I got the black on instead. Made me look like a biker but heck I still liked it. Had Billy Bombers. Bumped into Doris. Got a cd at HMV. Left Orchard at 4.15.



Reached parkway at around 5. Got my concealer at watsons, walked around and bumped into Lyndon. He got himself an ear stud. Walked around. Met the people at the taxi stand entrance at around 6 and made our way to Francesca's condo. Guess what we saw. A cat. Nope, not any ordinary cat. A cat that got ran over in the middle of the road. Everyone kept going how gross. *shrugs* Pity the cat. JAZREEL DIDN'T BRING ANY CIGGS! But she still got me presents. Aaw thankyou x)



Everyone felt akward at first. I tried not to appear akward and managed to make friends with Zi Xuan. Just when the fire started, it rained. So we went to the squash court and some of us sat on a sofa. Suddenly all left(to check on the rain I think) except for Jun Yu. So I sat beside him and had a chat with him.



Rain stopped, fire couldn't start. Got water and moisture mah. After a while the fire started with lotsa smoke and got some food cooked. Lotsa people came. I had impressions on all but I don't know alot. =D Some of the finalists of campus superstar came, though. 'Cos Y/Evonne was one of the finalists so she brought some of her friends. Nope, didn't talk to any of them 'cos I wasn't actually interested. Chatted alot with Zi Xuan and Jun Yu and the girls the whole night.



I went up to one of the roofs halfway through with Francesca and I spilled my past to her. Yep, I cried. But I didn't smudge any make up(suprisingly). Timothy was telling me what precautions I should take in Perth(he's studying there too). Smoked one of Lucas's ciggs. His ciggs smelt good. He didn't want to give me a stick at first 'cos he wanted me to quit. I said I'm not quiting yet then he blew smoke into my face. WA LAO I look like a passive smoker to you meh?!



Erm...what else. My shoes broke halfway(expected) at around 10 so I told Francesca I'll leave. Zi Xuan and Trilli got pulled/pushed into the pool. Zi Xuan came out all wet and asked "you want a hug?" because he saw me crying. Woah thanks ar you were all wet leh lol. So I waited a while more and decided it was time I made a move. Zi Xuan sent me out.



The party was successful. Made new friends. Supposedly new friends la despite the fact that they were from my primary school. Ate food. Not alot but I still ate. Felt happy. Felt care for. Oh wells, I enjoyed it.



Pictures another time. I got some more presents today. Lovely.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: