Thursday 22 December 2005

CANCELLED

Yep, the gathering is












CANCELLED.



Don't you blame me. I don't see what I've done wrong. I sent out MILLIONS of invitations at least a month ago and only 7 said they COULD go. Out of the 7, FOUR came to tell me last night they couldn't go. Oh nono wrong. ONE came to tell me. I had to ask THREE others. Thanks so very much.



So I messaged FIVE people telling them I'm cancelling the gathering since nobody cared. Some unknown number called twice(I rejected twice). Abigail called twice(I rejected twice). Abigail then messaged me, asking me not to be despondant. HOW not to be despondant? You wouldn't know. It's not as if YOU are the one having to leave behind a whole bunch of friends just to aim for her goal. I insisted I'm cancelling the gathering. She gave up. Good. Fang Xiang replied "Erm.. Dexin.. Dun think lyk that le.. where gt no1 go.. Dun cancel le.. There few of us atleast who will join u wad.." Yeah sure after what you told me on msn yesterday. He tried calling me but my phone was switched off at that time. Francesca replied "Huh? Why?" Go ask your very good friends.



Shouldn't have told ANYONE I'm leaving for Australia. Should've just left without a trace. I'm gonna remove the countdown and see who remembers when I'm departing. If anyone's gonna ask me on msn or sms when I'm departing, I'll just say I don't know.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: