Friday 2 December 2005

New Lappy!!!

Holy moma I'm using my new lappy! I'm not supposed to actually use it till I get to Australia but hey since the lappy's already on(to connect to the internet and to install some stuffs) I might as well make full use of it while it's on. Moma and I are also timing how long does it roughly take to use up the battery totally. Anyways, the story in Rainbow of Connection is getting more and more...I dunno. Dumb? I'm lost for words man, seriously.



Anyways, I'm still waiting. It's not late yet so yep I'm still waiting. Ok guess what Moma said. "Don't use too long leh..later got virus leh!" Wtf is this all that she cares for?! Sorry la but I'm just in a terrible mood. So yep I'm going off soon. Gonna change back to my original computer.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: