Saturday 17 December 2005

So Daddy Mummy and I went all the way to Bukit Batok to eat(I live in the east by the way). Why? Just because Daddy wants to get 300g of coffee powder from a friend. Smart hur?



I liked dinner, though. Had a wide spread of beef. =D A dish of...jiang cong niu rou. Now what's that in english...ginger onion beef meat. x) And beek hor fun. Beef and beef. God I can still taste beef in my breathe.



Nick thinks my third aunt's a bitch. Like DUH. She only pays me 10 bucks a day for 8 hours of slavery. That's about 7.70 Australian dollars a day. You wanna know what's Australia's pay A DAY? 11 Australian dollars an hour. THAT'S MORE THAN ONE DAY OF WORK IN MY AUNT'S SHOP. And that's 14.3 singapore dollars per hour. Like WHAT THE FUCK? Nick works 6 hours a day. That makes 66 australian dollar a DAY. I got 70 bucks only for a week! And to calculate again, that's 85.8 a day!!!!! Fark I'd better get my Australian PR SOON. So farking peeved. And I'm definitely sure about that.



farking off~RYNETTA(PHOTOS TOMORROW. no mood.)

No comments: