Saturday 3 December 2005

SADSADSAD

Today's GreatGrandMoma's birthday. I've been mentioning it repeatedly since yesterday. When we walked into the restaurant the people welcomed me by saying "Woah! De Xin change liao ar! Slim down already wor!" Freaking embarrassing la can. I'm not slim at all!!!!! But hah guess what the bitch wasn't there. Chickening out, I guess. Her sister's at Australia working. $15 a day sure but the air tickets cost $700. I think I'm earning more can. I don't even think she's earning any shit. So yep all the attention turned to me instead(yes I love attention).



I was sitting at the Grandparents table so it felt terribly odd. I was the one and only youngest generation at that table. In other words, I'm the youngest. Uncle QiWei's only 21 but he's my UNCLE. My mother's cousin. He was like so freaking quiet just now. The food was nice, so was the dessert and the cake. Drank two cups of wine. The waitress was kinda stoopid because she filled the WHOLE cup with wine. So yep, that makes four cups of wine. Not high leh..



After the celebration when I got home I told my parents I'm gonna meet my friend(Aaron) but they insisted on fetching me. But it wasn't Aaron's party so I couldn't just walk in like THAT. Then he wanted to meet me after the party but moma said it's too late and wanted him to come into the house instead. He was shy la so ya not meeting him today, nor tomorrow nor monday. Hopefully tuesday. WAIT. HE HAS BREAKDANCING COMPETITION TOMORROW. I better ask him where and when is it. =\



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: