Thursday 22 December 2005

[EDITED]



Shall stop posting wordly ramblings and start uploading the pictures I've been taking lately.





This is the first present I got for my birthday. I LOVE the design. But..





Krystal did you realise the battery was weak????? It shows 7.35 now! It's supposed to be 11!!!!! *drops dead*



As I've said, mummy and I went to get our hair done.




OH GOD I'M SO ENVIOUS OF MUMMY'S LONGER-THAN-MINE-HAIR!!!!!




Uh...mummy was drinking tea. Ignore her expression.




Second present from Abigail and Fang Xiang. That toy looked like a mixed-breed of elephant+mouse+rudolph. I was supposed to open the card only after christmas but...I didn't know! The chocolates taste good. Bonkapi's got new mate! Oh that rudolph+mouse+elephant's name is midolphant. Because he looks like mickey&rudolph&elephant. ^^"



The following pictures are results of my perm.


Not bad hor? x) (Christine say like maggie mee =.=)



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: