Wednesday 21 December 2005

Religious Beliefs

I was talking to Felix just now about me smoking and he started going on, on how it's a sin to smoke. Immediately I knew he was gonna talk some religious stuffs into me. He, Felix Chia, is a catholic, and is proud of it. I, Rynetta Chia De Xin, am a free thinker and am happy about it.



He was telling me how our body is a temple of God so we shouldn't be smoking; smoking kills the temple of God. He was telling me how it's scientifically proven that people with faith live longer. What? Are scientists indirectly saying Gods do exist and Gods do protect us? My point of view: "Gods" are just people's illusions and trains of thoughts, leading them blindly. It's just a kind of belief that's not totally scientifically proven. I really would wanna see the "Gods" and be able to tell if the "Gods" really do exist.



If you're a XiaXueBlogReader, you would have known how XiaXue was pissed at his brother for being so fickle minded about religions. She even went down to a church out of plain curiousity to find out if she could "feel" God. Apparently, she couldn't.



A fortune teller went into my Aunt's bloody shop the other day to help her count her life(suan ming wad). So while he was doing so, I went away. When I went back, he was perfectly done with my aunt and so my aunt asked me to count my life now. Funny thing is, my aunt didn't need to walk away when he counted mine. Justice, anyone? He was telling how bad Christianity/Catholic-ism(or however you spell it) were. Already, I was turned off. DIFFERENT people do have DIFFERENT beliefs but who was he to insult other religions? He was promoting his religion: Buddhaism. He was telling me how you can turn into a Buddha if u study Buddha-ism and how you're still a slave even after entering Heaven for christianity. Inside of me was fuming. Indeed, I do not believe in any of these religious beliefs but I've NEVER insulted any of them. I truely respect different people's different beliefs. He was also telling me not to adopt any animal because in Buddha-ism, your face will turn into whatever animal you adopt. EX-CUSE -SUS-MOI, is it scientifically proven? Why do I see other farmers' faces still looking perfectly normal? I say, you've got some rotten dick in your brain.



ARGH what's with religions? It's still better to be free. No worries about sins. Nothing to think for, for life. CARE-FREE, honey!



p.s. If I offended any christians or catholics here, bear with me. I'm also truely sorry about what that fortune teller digressed.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: