Saturday 24 December 2005

My heart nearly skipped a beat when I woke up this morning. When I woke up, I fiddled with my hair and got a shock of my life when my hair felt curly. I thought I'm having the worst hair day when I remembered something.



I permed my hair.



JohnYoung messaged me last night. It was better than striking lottery I tell you. He's so much cuter than his older brother; JohnJi. I think he wanted to ask me out today or something but I've got another party going on. He kept urging me to quit smoking. Naw not when I've just started. He even wanted me to stop drinking. Impossible! Not when I'm a drinker since toddler years!



After showering just now, I took my supposed bottle of toner and just when I was about to dab my cotten wool with it, I saw the bottle reading "Acne Lotion". I went "WHAT THE Fffff-HELL!" I couldn't scream fuck when christmas is coming and when my parents are perfectly glued at home. I stomped all the way to mummy's toilet and emptied the acne lotion and dumped it into her bin and took the toner back. Imagine if I used the acne lotion. It's not even ginvera's product! Mummy thinks mix-matching won't cause harm. I think not! Gosh I'm so pissed already in the morning. And mummy entered my room without my permission for so many times just this morning! SO farking peeved.



Jia Hao, you're NOT the only one who has booked me so STOP being so persistant. You're already not in the top of my list so if you continue being so persistant I might not even consider you. You're not even the FIRST to have booked me.



ARGH WHAT A DAY! IM GONNA DRINK MY FARK OFF TONIGHT.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: