Saturday 17 December 2005

I don't exactly know why I'm blogging. No I meant I don't exactly know WHAT to blog. I know why I'm blogging. Because my brain told me to.



Sherman's going throught another turmoil again. Ok maybe not the excitment part but the trouble part. Wait no he IS excited. Excited about the voucher he's gonna get. Troubled about the people flaming his tagboard. I'll let him settle his problem on his own la. Part and parcel of life. *shrugs* God knows how much I went through back then.



Went grocery shopping with Mummy just now. AND Daddy. Daddy thought I would fancy the shorts in those chaplang shops along the streets. The designs were nice. But not the material. So we charged on to NTUC. We got...fruits, two bottles of pepsi, one bottle of sprite, eggs, milk, button mushroom, (only) one can of campbell soup, 6 cans of heineken, 8 cans of Barons Strong Brew, and..er..the rest doesn't concern me much. Most of the items are for the party on monday. Held in my house. I'm still planning on how to smuggle some sticks out while I wait for my friends at the bus stop. Pretty difficult, now with Mummy's growing suspicion. THANKS to her friend. What friends she has.



Changed my next facial appointment to wednesday 5pm. I'm left with nothing to blog now. 8days is REALLY big. Feels more like a plasticy version of newspapers. =D Pictures later. Saw something stupid today.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: