Friday 2 December 2005

Tomorrow is Greatgrandmoma's birthday. Her birthday is according to the lunar calender(just like Tina's) so it's different every year. I don't even know if tomorrow's her exact birthday. Anyways, I feel extremely lucky to still have my GreatGrandMoma around. She's turning 85 tomorrow I guess. She's very much very healthy. Just that she doesn't go exercising. HECK I still love her even if she doesn't recognise me anymore. =\



I was counting how many members my family has. Starting from the head, GreatGrandMoma, there's 38(counting the boyfriend one of my aunt has). Not very big compared to those humongous families but at least...YOU KNOW, the youngest generation has grown up and is about to get boyfriends and girlfriends. No, wait, only boyfriends. My family ar...DUNNO why ar...mostly girls ^^. The boys are still terribly young(still in primary school lar). I still remember myself saying: "I'm gonna marry early and give birth early so that Ah Zhuo(GreatGrandMoma) can carry her great great grand children!!!" BUT that was years, years, YEARS ago. Now? No kids, honey, no kids. No pregnancy. =)



Moma just got me a laptop. Problem is, I still do not know how to connect it to the internet. Moma seems to want me to learn how to connect to the internet before I start installing the Microsoft Office and alot other stuffs. =\ Dunno lar I read the menu last night already, tried for 15 minutes just now and up till now, I still dunno how to connect to the internet. I played a game of spider solitaire on it, though, xP.



These two days a feeling has been overwhelming me damn badly. I don't know if I'm thinking too much but I was thinking...maybe I AM a little to desperate. But I have never felt this feeling before. Maybe yes during last year's new year's eve(31/12/04) but the feeling wasn't as strong. I don't know, honey, I seriously don't. I'll just let fate decide since fate isn't already on my side(I'm leaving for Australia very soon). I feel terribly lost.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: