Wednesday 14 December 2005

What A Friend You Are

If you're Mummy's friend, and you're reading this, then you'd better OPEN YOU BLARDY EYES BIG AND READ THIS FOLLOWING POST BLARDY FARKING WELL. Because, it concerns YOU.



So what if you caught ME smoking in town with Lyndon the other day? What has it got to do with YOU?! MY decision on smoking has NOTHING to do with Mummy. NEITHER does it have ANYTHING to do with YOU. I know smoking kills but I doubt it'll break apart families. If my parents and I were to break apart, the reason would have to be YOU.



Mummy has a friend(I don't know if it's you but if it is, you better LISTEN) who's blardy paranoid about her son turning bad. In her eyes, her son is like an angel who's cute and doesn't turn bad. But in the cruel reality, her son skates(nothing much on that but heck), SMOKES, has a girlfriend(for God's damn sake) and is a gang leader. I don't tell my mum. I spill no farking beans. Why? 'Cos I don't want a family to break apart just because of my ignorance.



SO YOU better watch what YOU are saying before YOU regret what will happen before YOUR eyes.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: