Monday 19 December 2005

I'm watching RiverDance at the same time so I might take some time to blog this entry. Or entree like how twinny spells it.



RiverDance is not only about tap dancing but also has singing, orchestra-ing, tap dancing and modern dancing. I never knew you could go on pointe while tap dancing. I knew you could use the tip of your tap shoes to produce another sound but I didn't know you could go on pointe on the TIP of your tap shoes. Sounds can still be produced, though. Am terribly fascinated. So I'm blogging in between singings and orchestra-ings.



Tonight's the party. Some stranger was driving in about few minutes ago and Daddy went "woah your friend drive so big car ar?" Playing along, I went "YA! He damn rich leh! I'm gonna be marrying him. You better be nice to him!" He whacked me in the head for that =.=.



My ego has been boosting alot since the end of O's. People have been saying how I don't look 16 but above 20, how my hair looked good, how well I deal with make ups. Sherman has been telling me how his friends were saying how pretty I looked. Nick has been telling me how hot I am. Aww I know I'm irresistable =D kiddin'. Nick doesn't believe I've still got this layer of blubber left. I can't possibly ask for Sherman's friends' emails just to tell them I'm not pretty. let them say all they want 'cos I know for myself I ain't as pretty as what everyone says. Or maybe at least without makeup.



GOODNESS GRACIOUS look at the stage floor! So bloody scratched! The arts of tap dancing hey. Great now's it's singing AND dancing. Bah I'm getting more and more panicy about tonight's party.



Oh btw, my comp died on me. Mummy found out it was because of google that our comp has been functioning super slowly and that our soundcard was spoilt. She was so right. Immediately afer deleting everything related to google, I could play music on my comp. But halfway using the comp, it died again. Mummy got so peeved that she went to get the food done and ignored the comp. So I'm using my lappy to kill my remaining time left alone.



Now it's guitar performance. Good. WAIT why got dance also? Dammit. Well this morning Daddy's car couldn't start so I called Mummy and told her Daddy and I will be walking to NTUC(which was around 4-5km or even more away). Then I added "die la our car jia bu chu qu(cannot drive out)" She took it as we can't marry our car out. HAH. Didn't realise it until she laughed.



Had a nap around 11. Slept at 11, got disturbed at 11.30, went back to sleep at 11.45, got disturbed at 12, went back to sleep almost immdeiately, got disturbed again at around 12.30, went back to sleep lamost immediately again. Then the alarm went off at 1. Woke up at 1.30. =D Went to shower and I'm stuck here on the net.



Think I'll be eating alot today. Goddamit I'm damn blardy thirsty.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: