Monday 12 December 2005

I've just learnt from Dalvin that an office job offers F-O-R-T-Y bucks a D-A-Y from 8-5. Which means it's 9 hours of work a day. Let me convert it to 8 hours. That's about $35.56 a day can! My $24-a-day budget is so much CHEAPER. What the fuck. Now I know what my parents meant by "go out and meet weird superiors". She's farking far more than just weird. Dalvin insists she's a typical boss. Want more unwilling to give more. SORRY LEH pastamania $3.50 an hour lor. Some more not EVERYDAY work one can. Wtf.



My legs are having muscle cramps again. Now I know why Mrs. Skipp kept scolding us last year before our Grade 8 examination. We were REALLY skiving. I can do that...Grande Jete turning around now. FINALLY. I've always been practising at home but have failed to master it due to the limited space I'm given at home. So, you see, that's the reason to why I've always wanted a personal ballet studio at home. ARGH I've never had muscle cramps after ballet for two consecutive weeks before!



Went out with Mummy just now. Got the USB hub...with 4 ports, Mummy got her 512MB thumbdrive(for her personal use this time), we both got new pairs of shoes. I love Mummy, darling, I love her more than anyone in this world.



farking off~RYNETTA (Btw, I'm clean today. Didn't smoke any sticks.)

No comments: