Wednesday 7 December 2005

You want to know what Aaron emailed me? He said he didn't know Annsley was my friend. He said he didn't mean to lead me on. He said he just needed to make out. He said he's sweet by nature, thus the rubbing and kissing. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish and more rubbish.



Firstly, you were not supposed to know Annsley was my friend. BECAUSE, without you knowing, we would be able to know your actual identity and not the ostensible identity. I wouldn't get a friend to screw you for no farking reason.



Secondly, you "just needed to make out"? Doesn't that already show how irresponsible you are. It shows how you're not taking your actions responsibly. You don't kiss just because you "just needed to make out". That's ABSOLUTE rubbish. Sweet by nature? HAHA what you're praising yourself now for doing a good job? Goodness to think my skin was already quite thick. Yours is even thicker.



Oh I forgot. He said it was only a friendly debate between Annsley and him. I'm afraid you've farking overstepped the farking border again. Annsley would be clever enough to differentiate a friendly debate from an actual debate. So this proves your stupidity.



Enough of him for now. I ain't very happy with my aunt either. Wouldn't emphasis...YET because I'm not exactly in the mood to. Maybe later at night while I'll be drinking my campbell soup(I've only had one meal so far). I met alot of people tooday, by the way. Jazreel, lucas, some ex-primary-school-mate, daniel poh(i think) and jon. Maybe a few more but this is all that I can remember.



Marcus wants to be a farking pimp xD. He wants to fark at least three times a week in Australia. That stupid ass. Argh I'm farking famished.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: