Monday 5 December 2005

My day didn't start off to well today. I remembered my aunt telling me to wait at the taxi stand for her at noon to help her with her new stocks but I waited for her for one whole farking hour before she arrived. The stocks were messy too so it kinda affected my emotions. I was disturbed by my part time maid this morning too. She woke me up at nine farking thirty. I was like...who the fark does she think she is waking me up at a weird timing. I was supposed to wake up at ten thirty ok. I got so pissed I took an hour to shower. HOT WATER, honey, it felt so farking good.



Dinner with my aunties and cousin was ok. We had lobster, shark's fin with cabbage(dun ask me why but it indeed tasted weird), prawns, fried rice, fish, sea cucumber and mango pudding. I WANTED THE MEAL WITH SALMON OK. Godammit. We took photos too. Argh not in the mood to blog today either.



And for your extra information, my legs are aching even worse now. ESPECIALLY the calve muscles. Shit.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: