Friday 2 December 2005

BITCH

Back from facial. I look like some bigfark pimply head again. Moma said it doesn't look as bad as it did last week. Heck I'm still not going anywhere today. I'll stone at home while my pimple/scar/wadever recovers. Hopefully they recover by tomorrow coz it's GreatGrandMoma's bdae as I've said. Gonna wear my green Mango top and skirt again. I'd better look better than that stoopid biatch. I AM that childish ^^



Well it can't be my fault right, after what she's brought upon my a year and a half ago. It wasn't easy, I swear, it wasn't at all. It affected me, my relationship between me and my parents, my studies and lastly, my relationship between me and my friends. What's worse my friends thought I did that because I was foolish, because I had nothing better to do, because I was childish. What they didn't know was the impact it left on me. Family problems were enough, difficult to cope with, and there they were making false assumptions on me. I do have to admit after counsilling, my relationship with my parents is much much better; more loving than ever. However, there's still this wall between me and my relatives and that biatch. Like..can I trust them anymore? Can I even TALK to them? You see, you're supposed to trust your relatives more than you trust anyone; after your parents. They should be the ones giving you the best advices. Just because of one biatch the trust just...disappeared. Like *poof* it's gone. Geddit? No? All you have to know is the biatch pushed me to edge, making me attempt suicide. Geddit? Still no? Screw you.



Now I just want to present myself as a person that's doing better than the biatch. Already I am because I have the opportunity to continue ballet-ing(I know it's not a word shutup), HAD the opportunity to learn piano although I had no interest in it, have the opportunity to study in Australia AND have the opportunity to be thinner and prettier than she is. Now, no, dun misunderstand me. I am NOT fat but I am NOT slim NOR sexy. I do have pimples but it's better than her dry skin being terribly sensitive. AND I do believe I'm more interactive compared to her. She can call herself a loner if not for her limited connection of friends.



Alright enough of her. She can apologize for all I farking care but there's no such word as "forgiveness" in my dictionary for idiots. I'm blasting Blue's album on the amplifier. It's their...Best of Blue album. Good thing Simon Webbe already had his solo debut album or I'd be crying day and night over their seperation. Wait a minute didn't I see Moma drive her car in? Where the fark is she?! Oh ok she's...um...on the phone, IN the car. Weird woman huh. Terribly weird. I think Moma hasn't got me 8days yet. ANYWAYS...
THIS is the Ferrero Rocher Aaron got me. It's really freaking weird to know two Aarons ok. Damn difficult also xD Okok I'm off. Not in a very good mood today =\



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: