Wednesday 21 December 2005

What Friends I Have Too

THAT'S IT. From TOMORROW on, I'll NEVER organise any party or any gatherings ANY-FARKING-MORE.



For Christ's sake, everyone knows I'm leaving for Australia on the SECOND OF JANUARY. That's LESS THAN TWO FARKING WEEKS.



To NOT forget my friends, I organised a few outings, gatherings and parties. Only two was gonna happen. One happened. One hasnt.



The one that has happened was the party on monday. Out of so many people, only Dai Yu and Krystal turned up. What about michelle? What about Mr. Billy Maya? Yeah sure everything's more important than meeting me up the one last farking time before I fly for Australia.



The one that hasn't happened MIGHT happen tomorrow. One has to work. One has to go out with his friend. One said a fat "nope" when I asked if he's gonna be free. One said he's got something to deal with. Why, thank-farking-you. And thank you, Fang Xiang for saying "lolx.. knoe wad.. i reali wonder how many ppl goin tmr". Really, you helped ALOT.



So if anyone's gonna bump into me down the road one day and go "why, I haven't seen you in ages!", I'd go "sure, you didn't reply my messages" or "sure something cocked up last minute that night and you didn't turn up" or "sure, you had to go out with your friends in Singapore" or "sure, you gave me a fat nope when I asked you out for the last time" or "sure, you had something to deal with in singapore" and end off with "when I was about to leave for Australia in less than two weeks time. No doubt, I'm in Australia now. I do hope you'd have a pleasant life ahead in Singapore while I enjoy the rest of my wonderful life in Australia. I'm only back for my parents and I'm so farking not free." and walk off. Fantasy you say, but I'll mark my words and do as I said when this really happens.



To think I really treasured my friends and wanted to remember them before I jet off for another whole new life in Australia. I do hope I'd leave for good and forget everyone but my parents here in Singapore. YES, I'm childish, I'm selfish but hey, what more can a soon-to-be-birthday-girl ask for?



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: