Friday 23 December 2005

I was talking to Timothy Nga..Oops sorry I meant Edward Ngo. I was telling him how he could have came online a few days earlier so I could ask Daddy to reserve another ticket so I can drag him to tomorrow's Christmas Eve party and see my cousins turn green. It would be perfect, honey. Mummy? Nah it's okies I can tell them he's just a friend and they'd believe. He really is what. HAHA! Then I said he could also have come with me to Grandma's house on Christmas Day itself so I can make more cousins turn green. What's more he looks like Timothy Nga and his surename differs by just one alphabet. I was saying he could be Timothy Nga's long lost brother. His surname could've been twisted so that he could keep a low profile. Don't know who Timothy Nga is? You know...Lifeline? Channel 5 thursdays 8pm? Michelle chia's "boyfriend"? Yes, Edward looks like him. Omg I'm having this tendency of calling Edward Timothy now.



So Edward asked, "you serious?" OF COURSE NOT! Everyone would start asking me "what about Australia?" Right I'm going too far. I lost one KG last night, and half a kg this morning. So I'm (x-5.5)kg now. If you don't know what x is, x is the peak of my weight. Took my four months to lose 5.5 kg. Not that bad la. I should be jumping for joy but I see my arse glued perfectly firmly to the chair. God knows why.



By the way, found out that another cousin of mine's smoking. SNATCH HER CIGGIES TIME!(sorry I'm getting a little high)



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: